Black Swan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Swan

First of all, this movie is fucked up. It kinda has a Fight Club vibe about it. Positive points, Natalie Portman dry humping her bed, and getting eaten out by Mila Kunis. Negative points...I'm not really sure there are any...it's just a fucked up movie. I guess it just goes to show that women under pressure are some crazy bitches. 4/5 for being a damn good movie, and it would've been a 5/5 if it had a little more closure. Definitely worth watching. Intriguing would be the best word to describe it.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
    First of all, this movie is fucked up. It kinda has a Fight Club vibe about it. Positive points, Natalie Portman dry humping her bed, and getting eaten out by Mila Kunis. Negative points...I'm not really sure there are any...it's just a fucked up movie. I guess it just goes to show that women under pressure are some crazy bitches. 4/5 for being a damn good movie, and it would've been a 5/5 if it had a little more closure. Definitely worth watching. Intriguing would be the best word to describe it.
    I'd have to agree with this. Saw it the other day. And if it have more closure i'd probably have liked it better. Crazy movie.

Comment

that shit was too gross for me.

good movie but i'll never watch it again.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Not sure if I'll watch it or not, but it's automatically starting out a 2/5 for me since neither Portman nor Kunis show anything.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Just saw this last night with my GF. I thought it was pretty cool actually. It was suspenseful as hell, and psychotic. It was NOTHING like I thought. I hadn't really heard anything about it either. I just knew it involved ballet and it was my GF's choice this time. lol

Comment

It was too much of a chick flick for me. The ballet, the wicked mother, the girly crap. I'd rather see car chases, gun fights and buildings blowing up.
            Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by propellerhead View Post
              It was too much of a chick flick for me. The ballet, the wicked mother, the girly crap. I'd rather see car chases, gun fights and buildings blowing up.
              SPOILER!

That's probably the first time I've heard it described as a "chick flick."
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Definately different. Not a favorite but one that haunts you, wat better than there will be blood or whatever it was called. Just plain strange.

Comment

Amazing movie!

Comment

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      Just saw this last night with my GF. I thought it was pretty cool actually. It was suspenseful as hell, and psychotic. It was NOTHING like I thought. I hadn't really heard anything about it either. I just knew it involved ballet and it was my GF's choice this time. lol
                      She know you're a wretched Cowboys fan?
                      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                        She know you're a wretched Cowboys fan?
                        Yeah. Shes a Giants fan. It was an interesting season.

Comment

This movie is some fucked up shit.

Comment

Something I noticed was NP was only shown in white and MK was only shown in black clothing.
                            If I'm remembering that right.

Maybe NP slowly started wearing darker and darker clothing?

There were some beautiful shots in that movie too. Almost like every single frame would have made a good picture. The cinematography was top fucking notch.
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                            X