WORD app for Iphone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WORD app for Iphone?

Im sure many of you have used the various different apps to view and edit WORD docs so I'm asking which ones are good...and preferably FREE. Trying to store some regularly needed info on my phone such as my resume and references so I'll have them on me should any prospective employers request them if Im away from the computer.

Send yourself an email and leave it in the inbox.

Comment

I've got FileApp on my iphone. I'm not sure how well it does storage. I only downloaded it to be able to read office docs(.doc,.xl, etc)

Comment

Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
        Send yourself an email and leave it in the inbox.
        Yeah thats the way I do it now, just wondered if there was a way to actually store it on the phone like I used to be able to do with my old Nokia. Sometimes I wonder if I actually downgraded by going from my old Nokia to this Iphone.

Comment

You can use your jb'd phone as a storage device with SSH and SFTP. Are you jb'd?
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            You can use your jb'd phone as a storage device with SSH and SFTP. Are you jb'd?
            J/B'kd yes just not unlocked YET. Ill look into that.

Comment

Working...
            X