Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reasonable carpet cleaning in Fort Worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reasonable carpet cleaning in Fort Worth?

I have a few rooms that need the carpets cleaned. No real stains, just normal traffic dirt. Any experiences or anyone on the board do this?

I've used Dalworth a few times and had great luck with them. They use steam instead of detergents and that works best for us.

Comment

Always had good luck with Zerorez.. I think they did 3 rooms for $99 a few weeks ago

Comment

I use this place every year, great work, and smokin' prices!

And they steam, which I prefer over scrubbing.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg
          Always had good luck with Zerorez.. I think they did 3 rooms for $99 a few weeks ago
          The link I posted you can get 6 rooms and a hallway for $99

Comment

Originally posted by UserX
            Called and they will be here tommorow, Thanks!

Comment

You gotta be careful with those places. My normal guy shut down, as he is a reserve and was deployed to Iraq (he is back now though). I called one of those places that advertizes in the valu paks, and it was supposed to be a $99 special. By the time it was said and done, they charged me $240.

Look up Sierra Steam. Dude's name is George. Tell him the Coopers referred you. He's done work at all of my siblings houses, as well as mine, and my parents. He's a good dude, gets there fast, and is cheap. Plus, he is self employed. Fuck the corporate fucks.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, they offer all kinds of extra services, but I always decline. I pay less than $120, and that includes tipping them.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, they offer all kinds of extra services, but I always decline. I pay less than $120, and that includes tipping them.

I got ass raped on "pre treating" the stains and such. I mean really? $140 extra for pre-treating stains?

If you've used the other company with no complaints, by all means, continue on. I just won't use anyone but George, because of the history, and he goes out of his way to make me happy. Plus, he has never fucked me. He usually does my whole house (3 bedrooms and a rug) for $75, but I always try and give him another $50 or so.

My last dog had a procedure one time, and the medicine made him vomit and shit all over the place. I came home from work, and we were set to leave town for a week the next morning, and the house smelled like death and shit. George made it over there with about 30 minutes notice, and steamed the whole house. I don't think he left until about 9 that night, so I tipped him $100 and a $30 GC to a restaurant. That's service right there.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop
                    I got ass raped on "pre treating" the stains and such. I mean really? $140 extra for pre-treating stains?

If you've used the other company with no complaints, by all means, continue on. I just won't use anyone but George, because of the history, and he goes out of his way to make me happy. Plus, he has never fucked me. He usually does my whole house (3 bedrooms and a rug) for $75, but I always try and give him another $50 or so.

My last dog had a procedure one time, and the medicine made him vomit and shit all over the place. I came home from work, and we were set to leave town for a week the next morning, and the house smelled like death and shit. George made it over there with about 30 minutes notice, and steamed the whole house. I don't think he left until about 9 that night, so I tipped him $100 and a $30 GC to a restaurant. That's service right there.
                    Was the restaurant Bob's Steak and Chop?

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang
                      Was the restaurant Bob's Steak and Chop?

LOL, no. Brinker. Yak.

Comment

I'll take quality over quantity...

Comment

I have used noproblemcc.com a few times. The owner is a good guy!

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg
                            I'll take quality over quantity...
                            Because you've used both and know one is better?

Comment

Working...
                            X