Keep an eye out for 04-06 Jeep LJ's/Unlimiteds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep an eye out for 04-06 Jeep LJ's/Unlimiteds

I'm on the look out for 04-06 Jeep LJ's. I've seen a few peeking through at 10k, and I'd like to be around that. I'm okay with minor damage. If you guys happen to spot any decent looking deals let me know. DFWM is the most powerful vehicle scavenging source I have, might as well use it!
    Last edited by CJ; 05-16-2013, 10:07 AM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Doesn't say if it's an auto or stick...

2004 LJ Unlimited Jeep - $12500 (N Dallas)

approx. 133000 miles (highway). Bought it from a S. Texas salesman who used it as his work car. I have had it 3 years and have put 5K miles on it. I have replaced the u-joints, added an Ol Man Emu Lift (shocks and springs), BFG Tires and New wheels (5 - spare), Smitty rear Tire carrier and JKS sway bar relocators. I have only used it as a back-up car. It has been to Texoma a few times and Austin. Wife wants a car. I have $14000 in it. It has a Ranch Hand front bumper and I have a soft top that has never been put on.

214-212-5977 leave a msg if I'm busy.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

That's a new one, I didn't see that one wednesday.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

For Sale:
        2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
        113,xxx miles
        1 owner
        4.0 L straight 6
        Auto transmission
        Dana 44
        3.73 gears
        Mobil 1 synthetic since day 1, changed @ 7k miles

Tires need replacing soon and the hood has some significant scratches. Otherwise, in good condition. Has been offroad twice (Gilmer & Bridgeport).

Selling because gas is killing me driving 50 mi a day now.

Selling Points
        This is a super nice wrangler, rubicon unlimited edition,6 speed transmision,6 cyl, cold A/C, fully serviced and Runs Great!!. View more vehicles and more photos at www.visionmotorsportsonline.com; View more inventory at www.visionmotorsportsonline.com..... also most all our vehicles can receive a warranty, and all trades are welcome

2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ. Automatic, Very Clean, 122K, 4x4, towing package, pioneer stereo CD/MP3 with amp (well hidden), AC is good, Sunroof feature, cruise control. Clear Blue Title. Well taken care of, all fluids changed timely, this is the extended wheel base version with 2 doors. Hard to find. They stopped making them in 2007. Awesome vehicle, I love this jeep, but my family doesn't fit it. books at $11,500 retail, asking $10,500. call 713-443-8076.

Comment

The black one is the one I've been eyeing, except it's an auto. Thanks for posting up those OKC Jeeps, that Rubi isn't too bad, but that mileage is a little bit more than I want honestly, even though I'm sure the engine is fine, I'd rather stay closer to 110k. Looks like the insurance company originally made me a lowball out the ass offer, and now they've bumped it up to a much better offer of 12k, so I keep 9k and my jeep, so I'm just about there. I just need to find someone to buy by drivetrain and tub, and other miscellaneous parts. My doors will fetch $1,000 alone so I'm in the ballpark of all of these. I just don't look forward to stripping down two jeeps in my driveway. Neighbors are going to shit bricks.

Comment

I'm still in love with the JK8, but I'mma cheap bastard.

Comment

I'm still looking. I've decided I want a 2004-2006 Rubicon Unlimited. A dana44 up front and the beefier 4:1 transfer case and no need for an SYE will save me a hell of a lot of money. Only problem is there sure isnt' many of them out there. Currently across the nation Manheim has 3 Rubicon Unlimited's for sale. One in Florida asking $13,800 w/ 91k miles. So damn far.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                I'm still looking. I've decided I want a 2004-2006 Rubicon Unlimited. A dana44 up front and the beefier 4:1 transfer case and no need for an SYE will save me a hell of a lot of money. Only problem is there sure isnt' many of them out there. Currently across the nation Manheim has 3 Rubicon Unlimited's for sale. One in Florida asking $13,800 w/ 91k miles. So damn far.
                Ship that hoe.

Comment

I'm keeping an eye out for a Rubicon Unlimited. There are not many out there, but I'm watching.

I have to laugh at some of the asking prices on these. Some of them are literally asking more than the vehicle was new.
                  Last edited by CJ; 04-24-2013, 11:58 AM.

Comment

I'm still looking, haven't been able to find any decent ones yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

CHEROKEE XJ!!!!!!!! lol

I want an LJ too theyre just still too damn pricy for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                        CHEROKEE XJ!!!!!!!! lol

I want an LJ too theyre just still too damn pricy for me.
                        Yeah no shit, I paid $4k for my TJ. I'll pay 3 times that for another 20".

Comment

Is that what she said?

I'm floored by the asking prices of TJs, for sure. I hope this one turns out to be a good vehicle.
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Exactly....I paid 2k for my cherokee....runs like a champ after all the maintenance was done on it. Shit even the AC is ice cold

Comment

i really dislike the LJ's. that said, im fixing to get me a 4dr JK.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                              X