Birthday gifts!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday gifts!!

The wifey bought me a Benelli Nova for my birthday and I'm almost done building this AR.

The AR is a GB lower, DSA upper, 18in Recon Tactical Wilson Combat barrel and URX 3.1 also have a Raptor Charging handle. I have an upper build kit coming and have a Chrome Spikes BCG. I just need a Muzzle Break and the damn tool for the URX barrel nut.

Fuckin' A!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Very nice.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Thanks guys. Not sure if I should go with the Battle Comp or Rainier Arms break. But I'm ready to start load development.

Comment

I really like my JP brake, but that little thing is fucking IGNORANT. That said, I can sight my shots with it, no sweat.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            I really like my JP brake, but that little thing is fucking IGNORANT. That said, I can sight my shots with it, no sweat.
            This, I love my JP brake. Last match we had a 2" hole that we were shooting through at about 7 yards. I accidentally bump fired my rifle and both shots still stayed in the hole.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I've never heard of them. Which do you guys use?

Comment

nice
                Originally posted by BoostedGT
                I got one of them POS x275 88mm's sitting on the work bench. Come get it.
                Originally posted by bigminz
                Hell no. Have you seen most of these cars up close? Death traps at those speeds.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                  I've never heard of them. Which do you guys use?
                  Mine is a large profile tactical compensator. Check to make sure your threads match before you order, though.

Comment

Working...
                  X