Warzone/Combat pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warzone/Combat pictures

Post some interesting ones. Let's keep any gory ones out of here though.

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

War. . . . . war never changes.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
          It was tacticool before tacticool was cool...
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Awesome thread is awesome. Looks like a beer can in the hell hole of the vietnam helicopter shot. Wonder what task it's performing.
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by Downs View Post
              Awesome thread is awesome. Looks like a beer can in the hell hole of the vietnam helicopter shot. Wonder what task it's performing.
              That's actually a coke can. Though a beer can would be much more awesome. no idea what it's doing there.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                      fucking VC
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

120m Comp B HE round in the que for a local booger eater to suck on.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Nice.
                          "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                            Nice.
                            My cousin is out here too. He is the one that tagged it for me. In 3-4 months he has been on overwatch for Highway 1 they have kilt the fuck out of some bad guys with their 120. I am proud of him even if he joined the army and not the Marines.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Hopefully that get a bunch more. They need one with the classic dfw phrase "Boom Bitch" on it.
                              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                              X