SportsDome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SportsDome

Anyone else watching this right now? Its an Onion sport show on Comedy central.
    92 Undercover SSP Coupe.
    15 GT w/PP

I'm watching it for the first time tonight. Even though it's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen, I can't help but laugh my ass off. It's like Robot Chicken but with real people and loosely sports oriented. It's fucking gold. I do wish it was on ESPN though. I think it would have a lot better chance of sticking around if it was.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      I'm watching it for the first time tonight. Even though it's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen, I can't help but laugh my ass off. It's like Robot Chicken but with real people and loosely sports oriented. It's fucking gold. I do wish it was on ESPN though. I think it would have a lot better chance of sticking around if it was.
      I'm not sure ESPN would be all that keen on mocking themselves via their own programming. It's pretty hyperbolic, but the inspiration is a pretty accurate satire of Sportscenter.

Comment

I thought it looked pretty stupid, but I recorded it anyway. I am certainly not in any rush to see it.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

It was alright, not great just meh.
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

I watched the first one and tried to like it. Had a chuckle or maybe even two. Tried to watch the 2nd one and had to turn it off after 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
            X