clay bar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clay bar?

Ive did this a few times on previous cars over the years. i always just got the meguires kit and used that.

I dont know what grit those come with, but noticed you can just get the clay, in different compounds. I want to clay the new truck and get a sealer wax on it. Is it worth just buying the clay bar, or just stick to buying the kits. The new meguirs kits come with a 160grams of clay now.

I use the one's from English Color they pretty big bars, then I just buy some Mother's detailer or Meguiares detail spray.
    That's what I used in the past and need to bring it back out cause I have a boatload of overspray on the truck.

Med.

Fine.
    Last edited by Up0n0ne; 04-27-2013, 11:44 PM.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I've used Clay Magic for 20 years without issue. I think that it was the original clay bar. The fine will work on a new car without having to buff after. The medium will need to be buffed after in most cases and only used if you are removing overspray.

Comment

Yeah dont want to buff after. Just hand wax after im done claying.

Comment

Working...
        X