Congrats to Greg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Greg

Man it seems every time I need to buy more stuff from you, you change location of you warehouse. Congrats on moving into a bigger warehouse and the growth of your business. Keep up the great work and service.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

hell yea man, you are an inspiration to me as well. I've been researching on opening a small gym in the downtown dallas area that specializes in obesiety.
    sigpic

Comment

Inspiration to us all and best prices pretty much hands down!

Comment

Lockout is the only place I buy from anymore. Fast shipping and great prices. It always feels good to buy from a local business too.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
          hell yea man, you are an inspiration to me as well. I've been researching on opening a small gym in the downtown dallas area that specializes in obesiety.
          That's awesome man!!! I wish more and more obese people would make light of the fact that they need help!!

<----I've been big most all my life and I've finally taken the steps to change that. As of this morning I am down 73lbs and going for 100 by May '11.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post
            That's awesome man!!! I wish more and more obese people would make light of the fact that they need help!!

<----I've been big most all my life and I've finally taken the steps to change that. As of this morning I am down 73lbs and going for 100 by May '11.
            Great job man. Keep up the good work.
            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckacosta View Post

Way to go and keep it up! I've been trying to post progress pics of myself as well on the new forum but for some reason all my pics dont post on this site.
              sigpic

Comment

We came alive last year, moved warehouses 3 times! We pick up new product and companies every week. This new one should be plenty big for this year at least.

I promise to be the cheapest in the world if that company allows it and we can make one dollar profit. You've seen our prices continue to drop as we've grow.

My goals for this year is to focus on Customer Service and Marketing which will soon have it's own full time employees that are focused just to those things.

Thanks guys for helping build Lockout Supplements!!
                www.LockoutSupplements.com
                discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                  We came alive last year, moved warehouses 3 times! We pick up new product and companies every week. This new one should be plenty big for this year at least.

I promise to be the cheapest in the world if that company allows it and we can make one dollar profit. You've seen our prices continue to drop as we've grow.

My goals for this year is to focus on Customer Service and Marketing which will soon have it's own full time employees that are focused just to those things.

Thanks guys for helping build Lockout Supplements!!
                  So when can we buy shares for our portfolios???
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Congrats! I wish you the best of luck in your growing business, customer service and prices make Lockout my only chioce.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Yup, I always buy my vitamins through Greg!
                        I'm almost through with 75lbs of protein that I purchased middle of last year, so I will be shopping around here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                          Yup, I always buy my vitamins through Greg!
                          I'm almost through with 75lbs of protein that I purchased middle of last year, so I will be shopping around here soon.
                          Xtreme Formulations protein my man! Have you tried it?
                          I held out WAY to long on this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                            Xtreme Formulations protein my man! Have you tried it?
                            I held out WAY to long on this stuff.
                            No I have not, but I had planned on ordering some from you here soon.
                            Have any suggestions on favorite flavors?
                            Thank you for the input btw.

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                              No I have not, but I had planned on ordering some from you here soon.
                              Have any suggestions on favorite flavors?
                              Thank you for the input btw.
                              Im really digging the regular Vanilla but i hear all the others are even better. The best seller is Cinnamon Roll, i'll have more Thursday or Friday.
                              I dont think any of the flavors have ever got a bad review.

Comment

Working...
                              X