Anybody used these levers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody used these levers?

adjustable Lever,Sportbike lever,Motorcycle lever,Brake and Clutch Lever,CNC sport bike parts,sport bike accessories,handle lever,adjustable levers,racing lever,rear sets,bar end mirror,billet mirror

I have and I loved the hell out of them

Comment

I hate giving more money to the chinese but the price is hard to pass up. No fitment issues? Did you get the shorties or regular length?

Comment

no fitment issues if you buy the perch also but if you just buy the lever they are a lot thinner than the stock levers and you will have a lot of slack I went with the regular length

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

no problem, keep the shiny side up

Comment

They look interesting...I'm looking for a set of gold shorty levers for the DRZ. Might have to check these out. Was gonna go with the ASV's, but these might be a good option too.

Comment

pazzos

Comment

Expensive??

Comment

I went crg roll-a-click shorties on my front and rear brake levers and a rsm billet ezpull clutch.
                    Ded

Comment

No offense to the the good people at CRG or Pazzo, they make outstanding products...but them shits is expensive.

These fit well with the exception of the counter bore for the clutch cable end. I'm getting it machined a little more, the diameter was too small so the carrier wouldn't fit. Looks wise they are great, tolerances seem good. The only other thing I noticed was that there were no brass bushings pressed in where the pivot points are. I'm not sure if this is a feature of the Pazzo and CRG levers. I can always get them punched out later and press in bushings if they end up wearing fast.

I got them for $80 shipped for the clutch and brake. I found out that you can email ahead of time and have a pretty good chance of getting 5-10% off with a coupon they'd send for forum members.

Comment

I got a pair of these for my 954, and am pretty happy with the quality. I'm waiting on a factory clutch perch so that I can install the clutch lever, and I'm hoping there isn't too much free play (as mentioned previously), but the brake lever is a huge improvement over stock.

I got the black shorty's, shipped for $80.

Ended up going with Zeta levers on my DRZ, and they're very nice as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X