New AR for $499

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New AR for $499

This has go to be the cheapest way to build or buy a NEW AR.

Del-Ton AR-15 M4 COMPLETE Rifle Kit
    Starting at: $649.00 $499.00
    Save: 23% off
    This is a COMPLETE AR-15 M4 Rifle kit. The upper is built by Del-Ton and the lower is made by Spike's Tactical. It comes with a everything you need to build an AR-15. The upper has M4 feed ramps and M203 cuts on the barrel. It has an "F" marked front sight base. The barrel has been magnetically particle inspected. The extractor spring has been upgraded and has the black center insert. this includes the lower receiver, which requires an FFL to transfer. The parts for the lower receiver will need to be installed, but the upper comes completely installed and has been test fired.

We don't make any money off this kit, so feel free to add a few accessories below.

The barrel is 1:9 Chrome moly with M4 feed ramps. It will shoot both 5.56 and .223. The buttstock is a 6 position collapsible.

No Dealers Please. We no longer have magazines to include with this kit. $8 Shipping per kit
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

I was trying to order a few to turn a little profit but i wont let me. I guess one is better than none though.

"The quantity added to your cart has been adjusted because of a restriction on maximum you are allowed. See this item: Del-Ton AR-15 M4 COMPLETE Rifle Kit"

Thanks Keith
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
      I was trying to order a few to turn a little profit but i wont let me. I guess one is better than none though.

"The quantity added to your cart has been adjusted because of a restriction on maximum you are allowed. See this item: Del-Ton AR-15 M4 COMPLETE Rifle Kit"

Thanks Keith
      Your welcome Chris. I would have bought one also but I figure 11 is enough. lol
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Easy to assemble?
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

so easy a 2 year old could do it.

Comment

Dang nabit, wish they'd explain the upgrades a little bit. Selling my gun safe tomorrow and would like to pick it up.

I know spikes tactical is pretty good, what's the scoop on delton? I recall it being -okay- but nothing exciting, is that about accurate?
            Originally posted by MR EDD
            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Okay, did some quick research and wanted yalls opinion. Seems like a lot of those accessories are over priced. It's a good base rifle, but any customization should be done afterwards.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

It's been the battle of the best deal the past few days. Y'all need to quit it, I'm running out of money.
                You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Just remember to get plenty of high capacity clips before congress bans them again.....

Comment

I picked one of these up yesterday. I cant wait to get it.

Comment

Seems they're sold out.

Comment

Deal is back at 529.00

WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                          Yep. I think when i get mine in i'll need some help building it?

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                            Yep. I think when i get mine in i'll need some help building it?
                            Naw, you can do it. There are plenty of guides on the net that can help you out.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              Naw, you can do it. There are plenty of guides on the net that can help you out.
                              Cool. The guy said i should get it overnight. I hope that is true.

Comment

Working...
                              X