I thought I'd share a bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought I'd share a bit

Since I got out of the Army I went through a pretty rough time of homelessness and depression and blah blah blah. Ex wife, couple ex girlfriends, I went and porked up to 350 pounds. The VA told me that I was getting to be pre-diabetic (hadn't been aware such a thing existed) and that if I wanted to watch my son grow up and actually be able to enjoy life with him, I needed to drop 10% of my body mass.

Well that pissed me off. I bought an exercise bike in February and actually started watching what I ate. Since Feb I've ridden 3500 miles, burned out the bearings in one of the bikes but dropped to a less balloonish 269 this morning. I still have a way to go but I'm endlessly pleased and thought I'd let yall in on something I've put a lot of work into.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

right on.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Good for you, keep it up!

Comment

Nice-keep it up, Frost. You're a looney, but you're family and we still love ya.
        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Congrats man ! that's something to very proud of !
          Street car.

Comment

It drives the wife nuts when she makes dinner and I make her weigh it so I can run numbers. Hell, I'm pedaling while I write this. It's gotten relaxing and gives me a bit of me time. I do have to say I am feeling better and may need to go clothes shopping

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
              Nice-keep it up, Frost. You're a looney, but you're family and we still love ya.
              Every family has one....at least

Comment

Good work, bud. Increased physical activity is good for the head, too. When I'm inactive, that's when I start thinking about things that bug me.

Comment

Nice work sir, my buddy gets the pre diabetic spill every year when he goes for his VA exam. Half the time I think the VA docs full of shit, but I'm glad that they are still honoring his benefits. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    ...clothes shopping
                    Just remember, there's a fine line between sexy and slutty.

Comment

Keep it up man. I remember back in the day you mentioned you'd black out if your heart rate increased. Do you still have that issue?

Comment

We do have a fitness forum you know. Oh, I forgot, you are far too important to the board, and we couldn't have such monumental post lost in the appropriate forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                          We do have a fitness forum you know. Oh, I forgot, you are far too important to the board, and we couldn't have such monumental post lost in the appropriate forum...
                          Did someone piss in your cheerios today, Aaron? lol
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                            Just remember, there's a fine line between sexy and slutty.
                            Fuck you. You're just jealous of my Dr. Pepper thong

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                              Did someone piss in your cheerios today, Aaron? lol
                              Nah, just sick of people like Frost using the board as their own personal twitter account, a la Blackcnake back in the day. We have several members making awesome progress with their fitness goals, though they don't feel the need to broadcast it to the entire board.

Congrats frost, you're no longer an un-motivated slob.

Comment

Working...
                              X