FJ80: anyone own/ed one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FJ80: anyone own/ed one

I'm wanting a different DD and my wife needs a SUV on occasion. I'm basically wanting to park my diesel for daily duty and beat around in something different. Its really up between this and a <04 jeep.

What is the main difference in the lexus version of these? I've found some really clean lower mileage lexus models. I know these are getting old but they seem to built on a pretty solid platform and I'm wondering if its going to be a major money pit if I wheel it on occasion. Just looking for any insight from past/present owners.

I own a 93 FZJ80. Any thing you ever want to know about Land Cruisers, go to www.ih8mud.com

If you want to quickly read over the differences of the various years of the 80 series (including the lx450), check here: http://www.sleeoffroad.com/newbie/newbie100.htm

If you want specifics/opinions about something, let me know.

Comment

Just like any other vintage car/truck. Get the best example you can afford. I was looking at them but ended up going with the bronco cause I'm more familiar with it, and in my budget I was finding much nicer examples. But ih8mud and expeditionportal are great sites.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
      X