Bought the biggest, ugliest .45 semi today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought the biggest, ugliest .45 semi today

LOL, I figure for the price it would be a good varmint gun. Hi Point semi auto pistol. This thing is huge , heavy and ugly. But it shoots ok. Put 50 rounds through it today with no problems. I figure once I get about 500 rounds through it, it might get in my comfort zone as far as reliability.

$176.00 out the door. You can buy it on line for 137.00 and some change. The good thing is......if it misfires, you can throw it and kill them with one hit from this boat anchor.
    Last edited by SSMAN; 01-15-2011, 03:48 PM.

Those are very popular with the gangstas too. Sort of the modern day equivalent of the saturday night special.

But hey, nothing wrong with a cheap gun that shoots well.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Compared to the Glock.

Comment

Comment

OMG, it is actually disgusting - but hell at that price and you know what you're getting - seems like it'll work out.
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

They're both ugly guns
            IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
              They're both ugly guns
              I will second that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                I will second that.

x3

Truck/car gun i assume?

Comment

Ugly or not. I like my glock and the 31 round clip I have for it.

Comment

I'm glad you're happy with it, but fuck that, I'm not betting my life on the cheapest piece I could find
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      I'm glad you're happy with it, but fuck that, I'm not betting my life on the cheapest piece I could find
                      Im sure he is not either. I dont leave my kimber in the tractor, but i do have a pos sks that does.

Comment

I hear ya... my kimber never left the house! LOL

but, I just can't fuck with a hi point... my truck guns may not be pretty, but they'll go bang every time you pull the trigger

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          I hear ya... my kimber never left the house! LOL

but, I just can't fuck with a hi point... my truck guns may not be pretty, but they'll go bang every time you pull the trigger
                          Believe me, I will let you know if this does not go bang. At the price, it is just a throw away. Not pushing the quality. Just a review of the gun in general. I usually only buy quality stuff. But this was just too cheap. So far it shoots.

Comment

I hear ya... nothing wrong with a $150 experiment

Comment

I was watching The First 48 the other night and thats what these kids used to shoot a cab driver.

Comment

Working...
                              X