First National Mexican Hero.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First National Mexican Hero.

So my father told me this story and I had a hard time believing it, but everyone knows about the Narco problem in Mexico..

The story for those that dont know spanish.

The Zetas (criminal gang) comes to this guys ranch and says get the fuck out and give us your land. This guy says come and get it motherfuckers.

So he gets all his ranch hands to leave and he stays until a sunday morning when the Narcos arrive in bands of trucks. And with a hunting rifle in every window and door he fucks them up. He kills four and injures two, and they are surprised to find only his dead body there.

He is the first citizen that stands up to these low life sacks of shit.
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

I read this story a few days ago, that dude was fucking awesome.

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/donalejo.html

Comment

I heard about him a few weeks back. He definitely had cajones. They need more people to do that. (Stand up to the cartels, but preferably not die in the process).
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

so they killed him?

Comment

Yeah, he took out 4, wounded 2 others and then the cartel boys broke out the hand grenades and took him out. He sure as hell didn't go without a fight...as well it should be.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Ya, this story was first on the other website when we were over there. This is the ONLY way Mexico is going to fix their problem. The local and federal authorities are not doing shit and most are on their payroll as well.

Comment

I still can't figure out why the cartels operate the way they do. You'd think it would be more profitable in the long run to maintain a lower profile.
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

There is no need to.With every story of resistance (like this one), there are THOUSANDS of stories where people just let them have their way.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                  Ya, this story was first on the other website when we were over there. This is the ONLY way Mexico is going to fix their problem. The local and federal authorities are not doing shit and most are on their payroll as well.
                  Same with Iraq, Afghanistan and any other country were some criminal organization is running the country. The United States can't fix/make them all worst. (I support what we do, but I don't think it makes much things any better at all)
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                  X