Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any movie suggestions for a quiet weekend night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any movie suggestions for a quiet weekend night?

Been staying in on the weekends, since I'm moving in a couple weeks, and don't want to spend all my money before doing so. Looking for some good suggestions on movies that I might be interested in checking out. I'm into sci-fi/adventure, horror, action, pretty much whatever as long it's not a romantic-comedy.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Die Hard.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Dude, I love me some John McClaine but I shit you not I watched it a couple of weeks ago. Looking for new shit.

Comment

Human Centipede.

Comment

Eraserhead if you're in for a mindfuck.

I just watched breach the other day and forgot how good it was. True story as well.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            Dude, I love me some John McClaine but I shit you not I watched it a couple of weeks ago. Looking for new shit.
            Fine. Die Hard 2 then
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Taliwhacker, I've seen The Human Centipede...and was very disappointed with it. The 25 minutes of Daniel Tosh talking about it was better than the movie itself. It was kinda fucked up, but nothing like I was expecting. Watch "The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia"...they're more fucked up than the guy from THC...and they actually exist.

Geor! I'll give it a shot. What's the basic premise of the movie?

I'm actually downloading "Buried" with Ryan Reynolds right now, so hopefully that'll be at least O.K.

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                Fine. Die Hard 2 then
                Nigger. I have a Die Hard cycle that I go through. Very rarely will I go more than a few months without watching any particuliar Die Hard movie. Two would be the exception, because it's my least favorite, tied with Live Free, but Two came out on Netflix not too long ago so I watched it.

Comment

Dude where's my car.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Fine. Try Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man or Army of Darkness. Or Bull Durham or My Name is Nobody. Cobra and They Live are '80s cheesy greatness, too.
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Fine. Try Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man or Army of Darkness. Or Bull Durham or My Name is Nobody. Cobra and They Live are '80s cheesy greatness, too.
                      I've seen Bull Durham quite a few times, fucking greatness. Of course I've seen Army of Darkness.

I guess I should've mentioned that for the most part I hate 80's movies. While there are a few great ones, for the most part, they make me want to puke.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        Dude where's my car.
                        Never heard of it. Who's in it? Fuck that movie.

I'm DL'ing Eraserhead. 1976...it's gonna be hit or miss, but I'll see. I wish I had decent interwebz so it'd be done soon.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                          I guess I should've mentioned that for the most part I hate 80's movies. While there are a few great ones, for the most part, they make me want to puke.
                          Well shit... I was going to suggest Ski Patrol 1+2.

Comment

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man is '90s greatness. My Name is Nobody is '70s (maybe late '60s?) greatness. They Live is John Carpenter's work, on par with Army of Darkness.
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man is '90s greatness. My Name is Nobody is '70s (maybe late '60s?) greatness. They Live is John Carpenter's work, on par with Army of Darkness.
                              You're probably gonna hate me for saying this, but the Army of Darkness series, IMO is pretty damned dumb. I mean, intoxicated, it's ok, AND it could be that it's kinda old with shitty special effects...I don't know. It and I just don't mix. In all honesty the only Bruce Campbell movie that I like is Bubba Ho-Tep. ...and I only liked the first half of that with the flashbacks of him as Elvis.

Comment

Working...
                              X