Shop & Field Service personnel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop & Field Service personnel

Were once again hiring personnel to fill a vacancy within out field services division for a belt technician. Were a large industrial supply company with annual revenues in excess of $2 Billion that provided competitive wages, along with great insurance, 401k(with matching), credit union and associate perks to include discounts on everyday items due to our large purchasing power.

Daily duties may range from working in the shop filling orders to being out in the field installing several thousand feet of belt. We service conveyor systems in multiple other fashion that you will delve further in depth with once employed.

I thoroughly enjoy the position and find it very rewarding. If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me personally, I will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. You can apply at the link below. I would also recommend forwarding your resume to me as well so that I may ensure it gets into the proper hands.

Were located in the north Ft. Worth/Roanoke area @ 170/377

Type in : Belt Tech

https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.a...E17gUNc.google
    Last edited by PeeWeeC5; 06-11-2013, 06:57 PM.
    The Daily

10' F250 FX4 CC spatanized & deleted

That link I believe is an internal link requiring a username and password.

External link?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
      That link I believe is an internal link requiring a username and password.

External link?
      Sorry about that man, updated.
      The Daily

Comment

application submitted. Thanks.

Comment

what's the pay?
          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

How many times have I asked about this position and you respond that you will check up on and get back with me, only to never get to me

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
              what's the pay?
              Pay will be dependent upon attributes you bring to the position.

Originally posted by staticx View Post
              How many times have I asked about this position and you respond that you will check up on and get back with me, only to never get to me
              The ONE time I received your resume it was put on the top of the stack on my operation managers desk. I'm not the hiring supervisor, if I was I could tell you what was going on. You've been relayed any information I knew at the time.
              The Daily

Comment

Originally posted by PeeWeeC5 View Post
                The ONE time I received your resume it was put on the top of the stack on my operation managers desk. I'm not the hiring supervisor, if I was I could tell you what was going on. You've been relayed any information I knew at the time.

Its all good, was just busting your balls

Comment

Working...
                X