Name that gun?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name that gun?!

Who makes that pistol in the top right corner? I thought it was a CZ 75 but the grip and ect... are different.

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Kinda looks like a Caracal
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Absolutely wrong, though I am not sure what it is, aside from what it is not.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Idk but the gun in the middle is superior to the other two squirt guns.

Comment

I'm not sure, but it will bug me all night.

Comment

Paging....alex or cj!
            Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Its definitely a cz75 derivative. Some early cz75's had those grips. Absolute worst angle and side to identify with though.

I think its an early cz75 or cz85 possibly.
              Last edited by CJ; 06-20-2013, 06:28 PM.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                Absolutely wrong, though I am not sure what it is, aside from what it is not.
                It's really easy to say someone is wrong and then not even throw out a guess.
                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I think it is a Canik. It is a Turkish clone of the CZ 75 pistol that sells new at Academy for about $300. By all accounts they are a fine copy.
                  Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

May be a Tristar C-100, the curved trigger guard and single grip screw kind of look like it.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                      May be a Tristar C-100, the curved trigger guard and single grip screw kind of look like it.
                      Canik/Tristar is the same entity.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        Canik/Tristar is the same entity.
                        I...knew that...yeah..

Comment

CZ p-01?

It's a newer generation of the CZ 75d compact.

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                            CZ p-01?
                            CZ 75 P-01

Canik 55

Comment

I saw a couple pics of a Canik 55 Piranha that more closely resembled the pistol in question than the one you posted a pic of.

Like CJ said, the angle is terrible for trying to figure it out. I've come across 4 guns that are very similar, but nothing 100%.

Comment

Working...
                              X