Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M16 vs Galil cookoff test

Pretty damn neat video

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Good ole ak-47, apparently being fired by what appears to be danny devito's twin

Comment

Very cool. The Galil to me represents the pinnacle of the development of the AK system. Milled receiver, longer sight radius, better rear sight, tritium sights, hooded post, more ergonomic selectors, bent charging handle to allow for left handed charging, a bipod with a wire cutter to breech with, and most importantly a handguard with a bottle opener on it (they integrated this because the soldiers were using magazine feed lips and busting them).

In short, I want one!
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I almost had a Galil in a trade a good while back, kinda wish I had got it.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
        X