Need a truck bumper painted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a truck bumper painted

My granddad gave me his truck a couple of months ago. Only thing cosmetically wrong with it is the front bumper.

I figure this will be a good time to get my son involved (it will be his) turning a few wrenches. I thought about putting a chrome bumper on there. But its a "Sport" model and I would like to keep it original. The bumpers are pretty cheap too. I found some for less than $100 on ebay. Anyone know of a good place preferably on the eastside of the metroplex to get a new bumper painted? How much should I be expecting to pay for paint?

Where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
      Where are you located?
      Rockwall

Comment

Hey I am not on the eastside but I do paint work for Classic Bmw. And do side work I would charge ya 175.00. And meet you to pickup and deliver.

Comment

I'm on the north side of town off of 552. nine72-400-2677

Comment

In a totally unrelated post, I went to Rockwall for a my daughter's softball tournament, pretty damn nice town. I had never been there before.......carry on........

Comment

What age? My daughters team played in one a couple of weekends ago. Plays on the Bruins

Comment

Originally posted by sdun View Post
                what age? My daughters team played in one a couple of weekends ago. Plays on the bruins
                12u Cougars. I think I may have seen that team.

Comment

Lol at a totally unrelated post in this thread by a paint and body guy.

Op, I bet sir shaggin can get you hooked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Lol at a totally unrelated post in this thread by a paint and body guy.

Op, I bet sir shaggin can get you hooked up.
                    Sneaky, huh?

Comment

Thanks for the replies!

Comment

Working...
                      X