Hey Brent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Brent

More than likely going to Bob's this weekend, trying to decide what I should get, first timer, not a picky eater.

I recommend the steak.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Thanks for not being vague, Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by 90GT50
        Thanks for not being vague, Alex.
        Anytime!

Disclaimer: I have never actually been to Bob's, I am just being a douche.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

More than likely going to Bob's this weekend, trying to decide what I should get, first timer, not a picky eater.

It's funny, but I rarely ever get steak. It depends on what you like. Do you prefer beef, if so what cut?

I pretty much tell everyone the same thing. They don't have a bad cut of meat in the restuarant, period. But I don't want to tell you to get the ribeye, if you're not a ribeye guy. All cuts are prime, but a prime ribeye isn't going to make you a ribeye guy, if you don't like ribeyes normally.

Ask about the specials. They occasionally run a bone in filet special, which is amazing. More flavor than a normal filet. Normal filet is a prime cut, and comes in 9, 12, and 15 oz I believe. Don't get the 9 oz. Espeically if you are a rare to medium type of guy. The larger filets cook better.

The rack of lamb is fucking killer. Order med rare plus if this is what you go with.

They have a veal chop that is killer too. But you have to order it garlic encrusted (doesn't normally come that way), and nothing more than medium rare.

They have a 28 oz porterhouse, which is damn good. The bone in ribeye is damn fine eats.

People rave about the strips, but I'm not a strip guy.

Really too much to list. For sides, creamed corn is fucking awesome. For apps, they have a bbq bacon wrapped shrimp that isn't on the menu, but is kickass. Crabcakes are damn good too. My favorite is either the shrimp, or the cold smoked salmon. I usually get a spread though, because they take care of me up there. Ask for Jeremy as your server. If it's a night where he is on a private party or is off, ask for Chance. He's as queer as they come, but a good dude. Tell either one of them I sent you, and they will take good care of you.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Thanks for the info man, too many choices, now I have to plan it out, ha.

Comment

LOL Jeremy you're an ass! LOL
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Thanks for the info man, too many choices, now I have to plan it out, ha.

jump on their website. I believe the menu is listed. The specials won't be on there though.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop
                  jump on their website. I believe the menu is listed. The specials won't be on there though.

Every time you post, I think it's Lea.
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

It's funny, but I rarely ever get steak. It depends on what you like. Do you prefer beef, if so what cut?

I pretty much tell everyone the same thing. They don't have a bad cut of meat in the restuarant, period. But I don't want to tell you to get the ribeye, if you're not a ribeye guy. All cuts are prime, but a prime ribeye isn't going to make you a ribeye guy, if you don't like ribeyes normally.

Ask about the specials. They occasionally run a bone in filet special, which is amazing. More flavor than a normal filet. Normal filet is a prime cut, and comes in 9, 12, and 15 oz I believe. Don't get the 9 oz. Espeically if you are a rare to medium type of guy. The larger filets cook better.

The rack of lamb is fucking killer. Order med rare plus if this is what you go with.

They have a veal chop that is killer too. But you have to order it garlic encrusted (doesn't normally come that way), and nothing more than medium rare.

They have a 28 oz porterhouse, which is damn good. The bone in ribeye is damn fine eats.

People rave about the strips, but I'm not a strip guy.

Really too much to list. For sides, creamed corn is fucking awesome. For apps, they have a bbq bacon wrapped shrimp that isn't on the menu, but is kickass. Crabcakes are damn good too. My favorite is either the shrimp, or the cold smoked salmon. I usually get a spread though, because they take care of me up there. Ask for Jeremy as your server. If it's a night where he is on a private party or is off, ask for Chance. He's as queer as they come, but a good dude. Tell either one of them I sent you, and they will take good care of you.
                    You forgot their onion rings.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX
                      You forgot their onion rings.

Not a fan, really. I like the light batter, thin cut, stringy onion rings. They aren't terrible, just a personal preference.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO
                        LOL Jeremy you're an ass! LOL
                        lol wut. Only think I can think of that I've done that's assholeish is set my router's ssid to MOVEYOURFUCKINGMINIVAN so my neighbors would take the hint to get their pos van that hasn't moved in a month in the spot I used to park in. Other than that I have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

they have a bbq bacon wrapped shrimp that isn't on the menu, but is kickass. Crabcakes are damn good too.

Ask for Jeremy as your server.
                          There. I narrowed it down for you. That's all you need to know.
                          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Do you prefer beef,

we all know jerm loves the beef!

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Doll collection.

Comment

Working...
                              X