Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since we all get blasted with breast cancer awareness...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since we all get blasted with breast cancer awareness...

These are several friends of mine, and a coworker participating. It's a great cause, that falls by the wayside since all corporations care about is the pink trend. Not that Komen isn't a good foundation, and doesn't do good things...

Hey All,

We have reached the halfway point of Movember, and our team’s moustaches are coming in great. Please take a minute to view our progress and help donate to a great cause (The Prostate Cancer Foundation and The LiveStrong Foundation)

To donate to myself or the team, you may click this link http://us.movember.com/mospace/884508/ and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account

The money raised will help make a difference to the lives of others, through the world's most promising prostate cancer research and LIVESTRONG's programs that support young adults and their families battling and surviving cancer. Any funds you can spare for this cause will be greatly appreciated and please feel free to pass this on to anyone you might think could help this effort.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

This is a way for you to get elbow deep in saving the prostrate, isn't it?

Comment

What about Testicular Cancer Awaraness?
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

I'll prob donate later, I lost my mom last year to BC.
        Ded

Comment

me too...

Comment

OLD THREAD ALERT!

I'm participating in the Movember movement this year. Me and a coworker talked about it at a bar, now we have a team of 32 at work. We definitely increased awareness around our office.

I'm 1 week in and I have to say, I look goofy as hell but I guess that's part of the idea.

Unite to take on mental health, suicide, prostate cancer and testicular cancer.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
            X