Rainbow Six: Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow Six: Vegas

Anyone know if the multiplayer for this game is still up?
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

As of two weeks ago it was. I play it on occasion still.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      As of two weeks ago it was. I play it on occasion still.
      Rad....I meant Rainbow Six: Vegas2

Hopefully you did too.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
        Rad....I meant Rainbow Six: Vegas2

Hopefully you did too.
        Unfortunately, the page you are looking for could not be found or no longer exists. Please use the helpful links on the page, the site navigation, or the search bar to continue browsing the GameStop website.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Gamestop is offering 10% off Used Games + Free Shipping with Coupon Code: REDSQUAD6 (Exp 1/21). Handling charges may apply.
          WRX

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
            Gamestop is offering 10% off Used Games + Free Shipping with Coupon Code: REDSQUAD6 (Exp 1/21). Handling charges may apply.
            Matt and I were talking about playing this again if we could pick it up cheap. I found it yesterday at gamestop for $7.99.
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              Matt and I were talking about playing this again if we could pick it up cheap. I found it yesterday at gamestop for $7.99.
              It's still fun to play and I have it still too. After playing COD, it's MUCH more basic, but strangely fun because of it. Like the R6 games cuz sniping is actually possible unlike COD.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                It's still fun to play and I have it still too. After playing COD, it's MUCH more basic, but strangely fun because of it. Like the R6 games cuz sniping is actually possible unlike COD.
                It's been quite a while since I've played a Rainbox 6 game. I had the original R6 back on PC and had every expansion after that, including Rogue Spear. I'll let you know when we start playing, I've never played R6V2.

In regards to sniping in Black Ops it's not too bad. I don't like how the L96 bolt action rifle is now a 1 shot 1 kill with a hit from the waist up regardless of if it's a headshot or not. I dunno how the guys get so good at quick-scoping, I've tried it and just can't master it, but it's annoying.

Comment

Rainbow six three.. I loved that game and have not been able to get into one since..
                  may have just been all the hype everyone created over all the cod games.

I liked the team deathmatch that had one life per person.. that way you had to be somewhat slow and have a team working together. I have not found a game mode in any cods that have that type of play... hell the straight bs'n after you got knocked out was just as fun as the rounds were,

Comment

Working...
                  X