Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Pretty cool!

Comment

Cool congrats

Comment

Nice!

oh yeah... BUNCHA CHEATERS!
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Thanks!

Btw that "cheaty motor" was soooooo two motors ago!
          Murph

Comment

Did you happen hear what exactly happened with the baby blue Porsche 944 that was wrecked out? I think it involved an SHO in the first 10 minutes of the race?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              Did you happen hear what exactly happened with the baby blue Porsche 944 that was wrecked out? I think it involved an SHO in the first 10 minutes of the race?
              rumor mill was that they spun, in the spin they went in front of another car and that was that. There was speculation that the track was oiled down, as several other cars spun at the same time. All hearsay from internet blogs though.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                Pack racing around the carousel. Yellow flag came out as they entered turn so many didn't see it as a Lexus spun when it saw the Porsche sideways.

The SHO was trying to follow a Miata around the front of the Porsche. SHO driver looked right to see if anyone was beside him as there was many in the pack in the turn. Same time the Porsche driver pulled forward to go offline and boom. Perfect storm. Looks like the Porsche team found another shell. No one hurt which is good.

video at 2:45 seconds:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vszpQB7TxhA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
                Murph

Comment

Congrats!
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                  X