SQL Database Developer/Architect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQL Database Developer/Architect

The charter school that I work for is looking for a DBA. Laid back atmosphere, lots of time off (Spring break, Thanksgiving break, winter break off plus additional vacation time). If you're interested, let me know and I can send you the full job description and get your resume to the right people.

Summary

The Database Developer/Architect will be responsible for designing and coding Data Warehouse & Analytic applications. The candidate must have experience with full software development life cycles surrounding Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence initiatives. This person will maintain existing apps, provide full production support, and develop new applications within SharePoint. They will work extensively with other internal business units on business requirements analysis, functional specifications documentation. technical program design, etc. and will be a key member of a core applications support team.

Looks like we're going to fill this one internally so I *think* we'll have a Help Desk position opening up pretty soon.

Comment

Working...
    X