wheel vs semi-auto pistols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel vs semi-auto pistols

Which do would you trust to save your life?

I'm leaning more towards the rovolver as I've never seen one FTF and i have seen a couple auto's jam..

I love both though!
    "PSH!!!"

Both because I don't carry crap guns. I keep shit like the chrome-plated, pearl-gripped Lorcen .25 as a throw-away or for planting on an innocent victim during a "woopsie" incident.

I've never had a FTF on anything I carry. I have both SA and revolvers. My wife likes the revolver because she doesn't have to fuck with the slide and it's hammerless too.

Comment

Originally posted by denny View Post
      <snip> i keep shit like the chrome-plated, pearl-gripped lorcen .25 as a throw-away or for planting on an innocent victim during a "woopsie" incident.<snip>
      lmao

Comment

I've seen revolvers that FTF....
        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
          Both because I don't carry crap guns. I've never had a FTF on anything I carry. I have both SA and revolvers
          this!

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I carry a Smith and Wesson J Frame, but that doesnt mean that I think it is "better" than a nice automatic. I just trust it and it is compact.

I would like to buy a Ruger LCP though.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

auto

Comment

SA

Comment

auto but I am looking for a good deal on a ruger lcr.
                  Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I carry an LCR simply because its small and simple, but like others have said I don't buy junk pistols so I trust all my Autos as well. Really the LCR is the cheapest pistol I own besides my .22 Mark 3, everything else is in the $500+ range.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Both because I don't carry crap guns. I keep shit like the chrome-plated, pearl-gripped Lorcen .25 as a throw-away or for planting on an innocent victim during a "woopsie" incident.

I've never had a FTF on anything I carry. I have both SA and revolvers. My wife likes the revolver because she doesn't have to fuck with the slide and it's hammerless too.
                      x2.

Comment

Depends on if it's stamped Glock or not

Comment

A bobbed hammer 5-shot .38 (like my wifes' Lady Smith) is nice for the women, because they can just pull the trigger. It will not fail.

I prefer my 9mm.

Comment

Working...
                          X