Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns and Hoses Benefit autocross August 4th

Guns and Hoses Benefit autocross August 4th

Equipe Rapide is a 501c4 charity. We donate a significant amount of our proceeds to good causes in the local area. This year we have teamed up with Guns and Hoses Foundation of North Texas. They prodvide assistance to the families of firemen and policemen who have paid the ultimate sacrifice. This year we will have a similar event as last year. A four man team of policemen coached by Phil Osborne will be competing against a four man team of firemen coached by Damon Bottorff. This year Young Cheverolet has been kind enough to provide cars for the teams to use. Todd Eaddy at Discount Tire will be providing the trophies for the teams. We will be offering cone forgiveness again. You can buy back downed cones for $5 each with the understanding that your Rapide Pax or tire payout winnings will be donated to Guns and Hoses. Last year 100% of the PAX and Tire money was donated by our gracious participants. If you want to support Guns and Hoses but are unable to attend then please visit our website at www.autocross.com/er and hit the donate button for paypal.

Thanks,
    Andy Cost

Equipe Rapide - Supreme Commander

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Hey guys, I would love to see a bunch of you out there to support fallen firemen and policemen. It is your chance to whip up on a policeman on the race course too.
    Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

awesome!
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Remember to bring some $5 bills to buy back downed cones or to donate. Entry fee is $40 and you will get 8 runs on the course. There is no better autocross in DFW than Equipe Rapide.
        Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

i miss read the title. thought it was "Guns and Hoe's"

i'll try to make it. i pass buy every day when i go to the armory next door.
          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

You will have to bring your own guns and hoes. Actually, since it is a school I would not recommend bringinh either.
            Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

So there are teams of hose slingers and po-po battling, and then open to the rest? If I can get my brake issues sorted I'd be interested in going.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Police and firemen will be competing against each other in Chevy Cruize provided by Young Chevrolet. Everyone else will be competing in their personal cars. You don't need brakes, they just slow you down😜
                Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadtrash View Post
                  You don't need brakes, they just slow you down😜
                  Mine wont.... Not in a turn at least
                  Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                    i miss read the title. thought it was "Guns and Hoe's"
                    Same here, I got excited

Comment

Online registration is closed but you can still register on site Sunday morning at 8.
                      Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

Photos from the event.

Andy Cost

88 LX - CP Autocrosser

Comment

Working...
                        X