Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone shocked.....

At the speed of rep giffords recovery?

Shot in the face and brain surgery a couple weeks ago to fuctional and possibly going home?

I hate thinking like that, but it seems a bit quick for how serious the media has portrayed her condition to be.

Shapeshifters and reptilians are regenerators. I'm not sayin' she is, but just sayin'.

Comment

It just might be possible that the media overblew the severity of the injury.

or yes, she is really Mystique from the X-Men.

Comment

I'm sure she's a highlander, not that the media sensationalized this and the left tried to use her condition to further their political agenda.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Burn it with fire!

Why would anyone be surprised, Obama walked into her room and placed his garment in her hands. Word is, even her hymen grew back.

Comment

From what I've read, she was hit in the temple, and it exited out of her forehead. I guess she was turning her head when the gun fired. It's not like the bullet went in from the front, went completely through and blew out the back. So, maybe only 1-2" through the frontal lobe on whichever side she was hit.

The brain is remarkable at rerouting functions and I don't think the little bit of brain the bullet went through was all that much (not that I would want that part of me missing).
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I watched the Diane Sawyer interview with her husband last night and I hope she recovers fully, they seem like good people.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Being a woman her brain matter could have not taken up much room in her grape.

That being said I hope she recovers ok

Comment

been praying for her recovery so that she can tell the gun grabbers to fuck off
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                    From what I've read, she was hit in the temple, and it exited out of her forehead. I guess she was turning her head when the gun fired. It's not like the bullet went in from the front, went completely through and blew out the back. So, maybe only 1-2" through the frontal lobe on whichever side she was hit.

The brain is remarkable at rerouting functions and I don't think the little bit of brain the bullet went through was all that much (not that I would want that part of me missing).
                    It's just the frontal lobe. Politicians, much like pitbulls with cropped ears, don't have one. Instead it is a void filled with hopes and dreams they stole from their constituents. This is what feeds the cancerous tumor also known as liberal ideology.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      been praying for her recovery so that she can tell the gun grabbers to fuck off
                      That would be great. She was pro-gun before. I'm hoping this tragedy to her doesn't flip her.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Why would anyone be surprised, Obama walked into her room and placed his garment in her hands. Word is, even her hymen grew back.
                        lmgdao! You're on a roll lately!
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Burn it with fire!

"Approval of this I am."
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                            Being a woman her brain matter could have not taken up much room in her grape.

That being said I hope she recovers ok
                            hahahahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              At the speed of rep giffords recovery?

Shot in the face and brain surgery a couple weeks ago to fuctional and possibly going home?

I hate thinking like that, but it seems a bit quick for how serious the media has portrayed her condition to be.
                              Not too surprised. I was back on my feet after the round in my head about 2 days later and was fucking with people a few hours after surgery
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                              X