Warning: Attempt to read property "nodeValue" on null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 so i joined the crowd... - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so i joined the crowd...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i joined the crowd...

and got a 3g iphone with at&t. so far after having it for just a week and a half it is ten times better than sprint(had the htc hero)

i have a question though, i dont have a comp at home. i did sync my iphone with my friends laptop so i could get his songs and apps. i was wondering if i could get just my phone numbers here at my work computer? or if i plug it in will it wipe all the music/apps?

thanks

Trader!!
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

It will wipe everything unless he gives you his apple tunes ID and password. Then needs to authorize youe computer. But be careful...apple is known to wipe devices for music/ app sharing.
      sigpic

Comment

that's the thing, i don't wanna share any music or apps. i just wanna save all my numbers to my work computer

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
          that's the thing, i don't wanna share any music or apps. i just wanna save all my numbers to my work computer
          dl itunes, and authorize that computer for your phone. Once you sync it with your work laptop though, all that music will be gone.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            dl itunes, and authorize that computer for your phone. Once you sync it with your work laptop though, all that music will be gone.
            damn it

is there a way i can save it on his comp and then save all them on a flash drive or something? i just dont wanna lose the phone or have to reset it and lose all the numbers

Comment

damn it

is there a way i can save it on his comp and then save all them on a flash drive or something? i just dont wanna lose the phone or have to reset it and lose all the numbers
              Yeah, you can just store them on the external sd-OH WAIT!

Comment

damn it

Comment

Working...
                X