Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played mw2 other night...

and HOLY cheatfucks
    played only 5 games online then I quit...guess since IW split, there's nobody to check it. Talk about the floodgates being open. Guess I'm gonna look into BO as much as I don't want to.

Haha I still have it but haven't played it since BO. That happened to the socom 2 and 3 games too.
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

to me I dont ever see myself putting that game back in. I like BO alot more than MW2. But thats just my opinion.

only thing i dont like is the leaderboards. But i didn't like the leaderboards on mw2 either. Best one was W@W.

Comment

Trey arch fuckin sucks donkey balls. Black ops doesn't compare to MW1 let alone MW2 graphics blow mapping blows it's just a more modern version of w@w.

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
          Trey arch fuckin sucks donkey balls. Black ops doesn't compare to MW1 let alone MW2 graphics blow mapping blows it's just a more modern version of w@w.
          Agreed, but sadly...I still play it

Comment

Originally posted by RuStYpNuS View Post
            Congratutaltions on being a faggot!
            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

i played the other day and EVERY lobby was hacked. Here lately its just been 1 looby ive ran into a day, but that shit gets old! i will call them out and they usually leave the lobby, but there are too many people doing it now.

Comment

Okay, got MW2 and BO and have no idea what yall mean about cheats. Im on PS3.
                May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                Semper Fi

Comment

Originally posted by Jester View Post
                  Okay, got MW2 and BO and have no idea what yall mean about cheats. Im on PS3.
                  Talking about peeps jumping 100ft into air,unlimited amo,hiding inside walls,tanks,can't be killed, and etc. This is on mw2.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                    Congratutaltions on being a faggot!
                    and yo daddy

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

Alot of this can be contributed to the PS3 being jailbroken, MW2 hacks are easier to implement.

Comment

BO will be the same way soon. Its not IW's fault or Trey Arch. Its the fact that Activision is run by a group of morons who think Valve Anti Cheat is sufficient. I regret purchasing MW2 and that sealed it for me. I will never again pay for a game "protected" by VAC. Its not that IW doesn't check on it, its that Steam is the one that sucks donkey balls.

I still play Bad Company 2. There are still the occasional cheaters but they are kicked/banned with the quickness.

If I want to buy a good game that has tons of cheaters, I'll just go play Source. Its cheaper and doesn't try to be realistic in any way shape or form.

Comment

My friends little cousins are like 10 and 12 and they were telling me this past weekend about how they hacked in the system or whatever and can do all this cheating shit... I just looked at them and shook my head.
                          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                          Your opinion is what sucks.
                          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

This drives me nuts. It seems you can't find a game without someone hacking. Why is it even fun? It's pretty stupid. I hate Black Ops and now MW2 is unbearable. I need to find a new game.

Comment

It wouldn't be so bad if I knew how to hack, but since I don't I hate it! LOL
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                              X