brass lube what do you use.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brass lube what do you use.

I've been using the one shot, but get alot of media stuck in them once i go to tumble it off.

I end up having to take q tips and check every case. This might not be a bad thing even though ive already did visual inspections.

The one thing i do like about it, is i put 30-50 in a bucket spray then roll them around and wait for it to dry.

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
    I've been using the one shot, but get alot of media stuck in them once i go to tumble it off.

I end up having to take q tips and check every case. This might not be a bad thing even though ive already did visual inspections.

The one thing i do like about it, is i put 30-50 in a bucket spray then roll them around and wait for it to dry.
    you can make your own, lanalin and alcohol basically. I use this for spray on, and imperial sizing wax for wipe on.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Imperial wax....

Comment

Working...
      X