Bird Dogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bird Dogs?

Gotta love them. This dog has great marking ability and she fetches beer,lol. I lost my GSP last year so now im training a new pup Gauge. Don't think he'll be as good as this one but i'll try to train him the best i can.

Last edited by DieselSmoke; 11-15-2010, 03:42 PM.
    You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

I wish my dog was half that smart. I don't need her to hunt, but the beer retrieval could be very useful.

Comment

I can't wait to have a good sized backyard so I can get a GSP. I was first introduced to the breed when I was 12 or so and the man who bred them was so passionate about the breed I have wanted one ever since.

I want to go through a reputable kennel but for my first dog I think I'll to the Texas GSP Rescue.

And since it's in the picture forum.

An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

nice dog

Comment

Originally posted by 0 GT 2
          I can't wait to have a good sized backyard so I can get a GSP. I was first introduced to the breed when I was 12 or so and the man who bred them was so passionate about the breed I have wanted one ever since.

I want to go through a reputable kennel but for my first dog I think I'll to the Texas GSP Rescue.

And since it's in the picture forum.

Mine was all black. Rescue is a great option but if your looking for a great kennel, not a puppy mill. I recommend http://creeksideonline.net/ Its were i bought my last Vizsla.

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Working...
          X