Inaugaral RPM Track School March 5/6!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inaugaral RPM Track School March 5/6!

Website is a little behind but we have some details up as of yesterday...more to come by end of week!

For those of you that have always wanted to take your car out on a Road Course, I have a solution for your needs!

I am now the Chief Driving Instructor (girlfriend owns the school) for the new Revolution Precision Motorsports School and our first event is at Harris Hill Road Course in San Marcos on March 5/6. This is a High Performance Driving Event and you bring your own car. There are three run groups, beginner, Intermediate, Advanced. Beginners and most Intermediate students get an instructor in the passenger seat to help your skills along and keep you safe! Classroom sessions will be held throughout the day as well. There is also an option for Intermediate and Advanced students to buy into a Time Trial format where you can get your laptimes for the weekend. You can register for Sat/Sunday or Saturday only. There should be 4 sessions each day of at least 20 minutes, possibly more. All participants for our first event will get an RPMSchool t-shirt.

We will also have 3 more events this year. 2 will be at MSR Houston and one more at H2R. We are talking to other tracks and hope to book 3 or 4 more events this year.

Under construction page is up now with link to registration.

If anyone has any questions about the event or car prep, send me a PM.

Aside from this type of "advertising", our previous program/school grew by word of mouth only because of our customers spreading the word about the HUGE fun they had! Our instructor staff has been hand picked not only for their prowess in the car, but they MUST have a "car guy" personality and be able to talk the talk in the pits! I guarantee you will come back for more!

Get Rev'd up at RPM!

looking into it now. I think i have to fly up to indianapolis on the 2nd through 4th, so i hope i can make it.

Comment

Working...
    X