Thanks EW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks EW!

hooked me up on a pair of JL audio 10W3's for my Trans am today to replace my Kicker CVR's. Went in to have a loose connection fixed and walked out with 2 new subs LOL. For some reason the kickers seemed to hit harder, maybe these just need to be broken in? Anyways thanks for the hookup and anyone that needs any car audio definitely hit up EW @ Autosound in bedford!

I turned the amp down quite a bit since the bass was so much louder than the rest of the system. You can turn up the sub volume on the deck, turn up the gain on the amp, or move the crossover switch from 24dB to 12dB. All of which will make it louder and the crossover adjustment will allow the woofers to play a little higher frequency.

Comment

Originally posted by EW View Post
      I turned the amp down quite a bit since the bass was so much louder than the rest of the system. You can turn up the sub volume on the deck, turn up the gain on the amp, or move the crossover switch from 24dB to 12dB. All of which will make it louder and the crossover adjustment will allow the woofers to play a little higher frequency.
      i think its just my mind playing tricks on me. Thanks again!!!

Comment

You're welcome! Great to meet you!
        If you're on this side of town, I'd be interested in putting the JL 2-10W3 enclosure in there and seeing if the enclosure makes a difference. It would only take a second to wire it up.

Comment

Working...
        X