My Ruger SR9C and LCP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Ruger SR9C and LCP

Purchased my Rugar SR9C 2 years ago and sadly only run 350rnds through it since then. Not 1 hiccup and the sights were spot on right out of the case.Was very pleased with Ruger as this was my first handgun purchase.
    [
    IMG]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/20/uny9e4eh.jpg[/IMG]

Been itching to buy a New hand gun to carry in light clothing/summer time and wanted a LC9 but at last minute decided to go with a LCP. Some people say its a "Little Crappy Pistol" but others atleast with the newer version with raised sights seem to love them.

Currently have a Hogue Grip, "Mag-Guts" spring/follower kit and a set or pearce grip extentions.Picked up a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster aswell.

I have Xlarge hands and the Houge grip is a must have!

Pictured is the Ruger stock mag. With Mag-Guts 7+1 kit so the lcp now holds 8Rnds.

The Desantis Nemesis holster stays put even in loose pocket pants and has just enough padding to reduce printing almost to nothing.

The pearce grip extentions are not pictured as I have decided not to use them. Only added enough so I could get a half a pinky finger on the grip and with the stock Rugar extention its much more comfortable to have a solid 2 finger grip.

I have both of these and I love carrying my LCP in my cargo shorts
    during the summer.

Comment

LCP is a great little pistol. Mine has been 100% reliable. It works great for summer carry. My other carry is a Sig P239 9mm. For what it's worth, Ruger makes extended 7 round mags now for the LCP. Check Ruger's site or Ebay. Here's my LCP with Ruger extended mag:

Marcus
      '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

Working...
      X