Camaro gone..new Heep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro gone..new Heep

Had fun with the camaro for the past 6 months, but not really what I was wanting.

A friend of mine wanted out of Jeeping so I picked up his ride (older shot with airshocks)

99 w/ 4.0 and ax-15. 4.3 Atlas, Rockjock60 front with Solid outers and PSC Steering, Swayaway coilovers up front, 39" redlabels on racelines, 13 bolt in back on leafs (hey, it works for now)

Pretty nice little set up overall. If I keep it longer than 6 months its getting 4 linked in back with matching coilovers and a swaybar...

Next car is being built not bought and will be older Chevy or Ford with LSx under the hood.
    Originally posted by Sgt Beavis
    I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

POSTJ?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yep...started with a POSYJ, then a comp buggy(mid engine spidertrax), then a trail buggy (BTF), now I am back into a hoopty...full circle I suppose
      I don't always like lowered trucks, but when I do, it's because they really kick ass..

Comment

You traded a blown Camaro for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          You traded a blown Camaro for that?
          even trade- did i do bad? lol

car was great, but I am wanting to build something old. Been doing the rock crawling thing for 8 yrs, just wanted to get back into it....Hard to justify building a car (to mama) when I have a car payment so went the cash route on the jeep

Comment

I'm not into the rock crawling so I don't know the value on something like that, but that Camaro was nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              I'm not into the rock crawling so I don't know the value on something like that, but that Camaro was nice!
              Yeah, I am getting alot of grief from my car friends about it, but I already have a build going (in my head)..

Jeep was bought right (basically paid for front axle/steering and got the rest for free)..

Comment

That's a bad ass rig!

Comment

Working...
                X