BlackOps Prestige

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackOps Prestige

I've been prestiging pretty steadily, I'm about level 20 or so on my fifth prestige( I think, the one with the eagle claw emblem).

Either way, I saw a prestige emblem last night that was pretty bad ass, it was a greenish colored dragon with crossed machetes underneath. I think when I get to that one, I'll stop.
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

I think that you play too much Black Ops.

I saw people prestiging like the second day the game came out. It's kinda sad.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      I think that you play too much Black Ops.

I saw people prestiging like the second day the game came out. It's kinda sad.
      You may have a point.
      Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Comment

It actually goes pretty fast compared to the older COD games I just hit 4th prestige last night but I only play like an hour a day most days. Really it's a measure of how much time you've put in the game more than skill.

Here is a link to all the emblems, I think 10 or 14 are my favorites.

For the playlist, see Prestige (playlist). Prestige Mode is an option available to players after reaching the highest rank in multiplayer. Entering Prestige Mode, players can trade in their rank, unlocks and challenges for a new rank logo and possibly an additional Create-A-Class slot, and in later games in the series, other bonuses such as permanently unlocking a weapon. After doing this, players are set back to rank one, and can progress through multiplayer again. Prestige Mode is an option th

Edit: SVT Lurch beat me to it, lol
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

7th, 8th, 12, and 15th are pretty badass emblems.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

There are some pretty sweet emblems. I better get a move on it if I ever want to see them. I'm only on my 2nd but I'm about to be on my 3rd. Level 49 right now. Ok its time for a double xp week lol

Comment

Originally posted by musclestang89 View Post
                Ok its time for a double xp week lol
                I've yet to see one of those to Black Ops. BTW, just from reading different sites on the net it seems that Search & Destroy and then Headquarters give the most XP per round before adding in XP from kills, killstreaks, challenges, and contracts.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                X