Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you want a Saiga12..buy it today

Fuck the ATF.

Today, the ATF announced at the 2011 SHOT Show that a new ruling would be issued on Monday, January 24, 2011, regarding the importability of certain shotguns. ATF informed the audience at the ATF T…

ATF to Issue New Ruling on Monday regarding New Restrictions on Shotgun Importation
    January 19th, 2011

Today, the ATF announced at the 2011 SHOT Show that a new ruling would be issued on Monday, January 24, 2011, regarding the importability of certain shotguns. ATF informed the audience at the ATF Townhall meeting that they wanted to ensure that they were properly and justly enforcing the requirements of a shotgun being for a “sporting purpose.”

Lol

Comment

Sigh.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

ahhh crap!! where's a good place i can buy one?!!
        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
          ahhh crap!! where's a good place i can buy one?!!
          The sale wont be banned, just the importation. They will dry up on a few months, and then most likely we'll get us made variants.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Price increase on original Russian models after they dry up? I spotted one for $400ish and wouldn't mind picking it up as an investment.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
              Price increase on original Russian models after they dry up? I spotted one for $400ish and wouldn't mind picking it up as an investment.
              Probably a little bit. There are plenty out there, so it may not be instant and if an american mfg comes in who knows.

Comment

I love how the gun buying public is at the mercy of a bunch of fucktards that aren't elected to represent them.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I actually picked one up last week with a 12rd mag.

Not because of this, I just wanted one.

Comment

They are cool. Be nice if Remington made a better one at lower cost.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      If not remington, someone will.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                        Remington made Saiga would be twice the price. Look what Remington/Bushmaster did to the Masada.

Comment

I'm still LMAO @ Tromix's prices. That's a good indicator of what a US "made" Saiga will be priced at.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                            I'm still LMAO @ Tromix's prices. That's a good indicator of what a US "made" Saiga will be priced at.
                            Or Alliance arms. They have a short saiga pistol, converted to a gas piston system and a 30rnd drum for like 3000$, lol.

I'll do my own conversion thanks!
                            Last edited by VaderTT; 01-21-2011, 01:34 PM.
                            Ded

Comment

I picked up one today at SAW, it was the last 12 they had in stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X