Finally took the plunge...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally took the plunge...

So I just ordered a Dillon XL 650 and a whole bunch of goodies. I hope I like it, lol. I better for what I paid for all that shit!
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

awesome man. That is one hell of a press.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
      So I just ordered a Dillon XL 650 and a whole bunch of goodies. I hope I like it, lol. I better for what I paid for all that shit!
      It'll have paid itself off in less than a year if you shoot regularly.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I hope so. I'm looking forward to using it. I just built a bench for it. The wife is kinda pissed that it's going into the spare bedroom, lol.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
          I hope so. I'm looking forward to using it. I just built a bench for it. The wife is kinda pissed that it's going into the spare bedroom, lol.
          Are you reloading .45ACP first?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I hope you ordered the casefeed. That's what makes the 650 really crank. Have fun and goodluck!
            It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

I'm loading 9mm. I started shooting uspsa and ipsc matches. And just for cost, I'm shooting my Glock 34. So... I'm starting out with 9mm. And as far as the casefeed, I'm going to let my wife get me that for my B-day in July. Hopefully I can wait that long. I saw a video where they had the casefeed and then put a RCBS bullet feeder on there and they were cranking a round out as fast as they could pull the handle down. That is eventually where I'd like to be! And to answer your question CJ, I'm planning on reloading 45 ACP, but later on. And that caliber conversion kit that I got from you won't work, I thought I was going with the 550, but looking at the capabilities and cost I went ahead and got the 650.
              Last edited by slowyellow; 01-21-2011, 07:30 AM.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Here is the link to that video. Kinda long, but freakin awesome.

Please consider supporting Ultimate Reloader on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ultimatereloader-------------------------------------------Important: See di...
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                X