Work in Denton at Peterbilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work in Denton at Peterbilt

Hey everyone Peterbilt Denton is hiring about 200 people for assembly work. You will start between now abd the first of April. The starting pay is around twenty bucks an hour and it will be second shift. The word I got is it should be good till at least 2013. Anyways you apply at the factory during regular business hours.

Originally posted by econodrag View Post
    Hey everyone Peterbilt Denton is hiring about 200 people for assembly work. You will start between now abd the first of April. The starting pay is around twenty bucks an hour and it will be second shift. The word I got is it should be good till at least 2013. Anyways you apply at the factory during regular business hours.
    Do you know what type of requirements this job will need? I have a friend that might be interested.
    sigpic

www.metroplexkustoms.com

Comment

Some mechanical skills would be helpful. High School grad or ged. From some of the people I have seen them hire. The biggest requirment is BREATHING!

Comment

Some mechanical skills would be helpful. High School grad or ged. From some of the people I have seen them hire. The biggest requirment is BREATHING!
        Very helpful info, thanks for posting this.
        sigpic

www.metroplexkustoms.com

Comment

No problem. It is a good place to work. Good benefits, vacation, insurance, 401k,...... All available from day 1. I have been there 13 years.

Comment

what are the regular factory hours?

Comment

I have a buddy thats worked there on and off for like 8 years. Hes just a number there, they lay off people based on their number, not by their skill or production. Id never work there myself but they money that he made was pretty impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                what are the regular factory hours?
                It's like m-f 8-5

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                  I have a buddy thats worked there on and off for like 8 years. Hes just a number there, they lay off people based on their number, not by their skill or production. Id never work there myself but they money that he made was pretty impressive!
                  Welcome to corprate america. BTW the salaried employees are layed off based on performance. The plant workers are by senority (sp). But a 22 and hour to start and in 4 years your making 26 - 28 per hour I can dig it. I too have been layed off once. You just have to have a back up plan. They will call you back eventually.

Comment

Welcome to corprate america. BTW the salaried employees are layed off based on performance. The plant workers are by senority (sp). But a 22 and hour to start and in 4 years your making 26 - 28 per hour I can dig it. I too have been layed off once. You just have to have a back up plan. They will call you back eventually.
                    Yep thats what happened to my buddy, got laid off then a year later, hes back at it lol
                    And hes there right now!

Comment

Do you know if it is FT or PT?

Comment

It is full time. 40 hrs a week at least. No weekend work

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon-k View Post
                          Do you know if it is FT or PT?
                          What he said^

And are weekends required do you know, Tony?
                          2014 GT
                          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Too slow. Haha.

I may check into this. Quite a drive for me but I need something different.
                            2014 GT
                            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

what department are you in econo?

Comment

Working...
                              X