Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Raid Marijuana Store, No Arrests, but Steal Cash from Employees, Patients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Raid Marijuana Store, No Arrests, but Steal Cash from Employees, Patients

In Wednesday's raid, officers wore bulletproof vests, and one wore a mask, said attorney Jim Rasor, who represents Big Daddy's Enterprises. But they took nothing except about $20,000 in cash, gathered from receipts, the offices and wallets of about 10 employees and patients, he said.

The sheriff gets 80% of the money seized, under state drug forfeiture laws that give the rest to the Oakland County Prosecutor's Office, said Rasor, who also is an elected Royal Oak city commissioner.
    Oakland County Sheriff's deputies on Wednesday raided an Oak Park magazine, dispensary and hydroponic shop run by a local entrepreneur who says marijuana saved his life after a foot injury ended his construction career.

When our system makes law enforcement entrepreneurial, we shouldn't be surprised when those in law enforcement begin acting as such.

Damn. So now, instead of writing tickets they can just rob you. Where is this? Michigan or Mexico?

FTP.

Comment

Just think about when our economy completely crashes. They will try to run the 'hoods.

Comment

It's Detroit! What did you expect?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WildBill View Post
          It's Detroit! What did you expect?
          I expect it to spread like wild fire from state to state. Especially after this.

Syndicated news and opinion website providing continuously updated headlines to top news and analysis sources.

Comment

Kwame Kilpatrick would approve.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by tazz007 View Post
              I expect it to spread like wild fire from state to state. Especially after this.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
              I was just fucking reading about that! They must be wearing body armor to and from work.

Comment

Originally posted by tazz007 View Post

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
                I read that yeaserday.
                sigpic

Comment

We have an independently owned county jail out here. Big sucker too. I always wondered how that was legal.

Comment

The county just utilizes their services and facilities to house the criminals. No biggie. There's a lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                      We have an independently owned county jail out here. Big sucker too. I always wondered how that was legal.
                      Big Spring, TX has at least one privately run prison.

Comment

A day of reckoning for our 'leaders' is getting closer than they realize.

Comment

1995 all over again. Law enforcement can't be trusted with this sort of power, it has been proven time and time again.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            A day of reckoning for our 'leaders' is getting closer than they realize.
                            That's it, bitch! You're on the list!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              That's it, bitch! You're on the list!
                              See ya at the camp!

Comment

Working...
                              X