2006 KB Stang GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 KB Stang GT

Well....little disappointed. It is what it is. Runs good. Had a p0340 code pop up which mentioned the cam sensor, but after reading it was a faulty alternator. Replaced it and no more engine light...'crosses fingers'.
    Smaller gears later on.

Very nice. Grats bro
    2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

thanks dude

Comment

not bad
        2003 oxford white cobra whipple powered corn fed
        2018 F150 RCSB 5.0

Comment

400+ to the wheels is very respectable!

Comment

I was expecting closer to 490/430. Manny did what he does best. They were were very cool about me showing up a couple hours late due to a blowout. I'm wondering if it's something I didn't do right?? It was pretty freaking hot in there. Didn't get to tune it till around 1-2pm. So that might be a big factor in it. Maybe that's just all the motor can do for now. I'm still a rookie on all this shit. Don't get me wrong..I'm loving it..haha. 4.30's are awesome, but I haven't really used 1st yet..hahaha. 3.73's are in the future

Comment

Retune it in the colder months and see what it does!

Comment

Is this your daily?

Comment

nope

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                    I was expecting closer to 490/430. Manny did what he does best. They were were very cool about me showing up a couple hours late due to a blowout. I'm wondering if it's something I didn't do right?? It was pretty freaking hot in there. Didn't get to tune it till around 1-2pm. So that might be a big factor in it. Maybe that's just all the motor can do for now. I'm still a rookie on all this shit. Don't get me wrong..I'm loving it..haha. 4.30's are awesome, but I haven't really used 1st yet..hahaha. 3.73's are in the future
                    Given that you aren't having any major codes pop up and it's running good, I wouldn't think there are any issues with the install. How much boost was it making on the dyno?

I'd throw on a new updated belt tensioner for good measure to eliminate any belt slip.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post

I'd throw on a new updated belt tensioner for good measure to eliminate any belt slip.
                      I did the same on mine not too long ago as well.

Given that I put down 430rwhp/400tq in mid 80's weather your numbers are quite good. Once cooler weather hits you'll be enjoying it more.

Comment

Nice numbers, Ralph. You have to remember that it's over a 100* and the humidity is up there too. Smaller pully, better fuel and some cool weather will gain a lot...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Those are good numbers for the weather we're having right now. I put a Whipple on my neighbors '09 GT and it put down 458 heat soaked with the Ford Racing tune.
                          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                          '13 Dodge Cummins
                          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Yea...I went in there expecting more and no less. Kind of bad on my part. I started to think about it, and it's still awesome power. It was pretty freaking hot when it was on dyno. I'm loving it more and more..hahah

Comment

What size pulley are you running? What size crank pulley? Motor specs? Forgive me if these have been answered in other threads.

Scott
                              Scott Ganow
                              Lone Star Performance
                              16300 Midway Rd
                              Addison, TX 75001
                              214-630-5006

Comment

Working...
                              X