Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2" or 2.5" rough country leveling kit on a '11 Silverado 4x4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2" or 2.5" rough country leveling kit on a '11 Silverado 4x4?

I am wanting to do a leveling kit and a guy at work said he likes his new 2" Rough Country kit. I went to their website and noticed they have the 2" for $65 and the 2.5" for $149. Is the extra half inch worth it to run a tire 33.4" tall?

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
    I am wanting to do a leveling kit and a guy at work said he likes his new 2" Rough Country kit. I went to their website and noticed they have the 2" for $65 and the 2.5" for $149. Is the extra half inch worth it to run a tire 33.4" tall?
    measure the rake on your truck, then you will know which one you need.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Both work great, but the 2.5 they consider a suspension and cones with the rear block.

Comment

2"
        Suspension Lift Kits, Leveling Kits, body lift, Ford, Chevy, Jeep, Dodge, Toyota, Mickey Thompson Tires

2.5"
        Suspension Lift Kits, Leveling Kits, body lift, Ford, Chevy, Jeep, Dodge, Toyota, Mickey Thompson Tires

Comment

gotcha, for $150 i'd go 2.5. just installed a 2.5in and 35's on my new JK this weekend. if i wasnt retarded i would post pics.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I got a 2.25" kit from ReadyLift, comes with the leveling key and shock extension spacers. I really like the look of it and it has no sag, even with the Ranch Hand on the front. It's a little more though at $225.

Comment

Can you get the 2.5 without the rear blocks? That's what I'd do. Or buy the 2" kit and buy the top strut spacer.

Comment

Did you catch this thread? With the 2" kit, it's still not level. I think the 2.5" without anything done in the rear would be perfect. http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=48724

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  gotcha, for $150 i'd go 2.5. just installed a 2.5in and 35's on my new JK this weekend. if i wasnt retarded i would post pics.

god bless.
                  Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X