Looking for Signage Installers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Signage Installers

Not Sure if this is the right section or not but we are looking for a Sign Installer/ Shop Hand.

We are a Signage/Marketing Company based in Dallas that specializes in Mutli- Family Communities. Our shop is incredibly busy but maintains a relaxed family environment.

What I am looking for:
    I need someone that can install signage, track installs, meet with construction folks when necessary, and travel some what often. When you aren't on construction sites you would be in the shop assisting in fabrication.

Applicant needs reliable transportation. Our current guys use their own trucks with mileage reimbursement.

The majority of our business is in Texas and Oklahoma but we have projects currently across the US.

At this point we are hiring contract labor but we like to move hard working and reliable folks on to the payroll with benefits. Pay would be based on experience but I will work up some numbers with the accounting department shortly.

If any of this sounds fun to you or someone you know send me a pm and I will send my Phone # and contact information.

Thanks!
    Trey

PM sent

Comment

Working...
    X