Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know anything about Monster Energy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know anything about Monster Energy?

I have an opportunity to go work for Monster out in Corona, CA and am wanting to try and learn more about the company.

Does anyone know how to look up the companies financial history? See how much debt vs assets they have? It's a publicly traded company, and I was planning on looking at how the stock prices have been trending, but that's not a real clear picture of how the company as a whole is doing. I'm interested to know if they're in the scopes of any other big beverage companies to be acquired...cause that could suck.

I'd just like to have some good background on how healthy the company is before I go into the interview here in a couple of weeks.

Any input/suggestions would be appreciated.

It tastes like shit. That's all I know.

Comment

Monster is owned by Hansen Beverage.
      sigpic
      "Thank you"
      Malone's Horsepower Ranch:
      SHOWMAKERS of AMERICA:
      Pietro's Italian Restorante Vacaville, Ca:
      Lucas Oil:
      Quick Fuel Technology:
      360 Wrap

Comment

They're going by Hansen Naturals now.

I was mostly wondering if anyone here might have worked for them or known someone who has? Or possibly for a competitior? Wondering how the industry is looking in the short-medium term (5-7yrs) and how they treat their employees.

Looks like another round of interviews in Corona, CA soon. You can see Yamaha's test track from their cafeteria windows.

Comment

Taste the beast!
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
          X