Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, General Office, Etc??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, General Office, Etc??

Anyone here looking or have someone who may be looking to hire? I have office management experience and I'm a Phlebotomist. Ideally, I do not want to do Phlebotomy as a full time gig, but wouldn't mind staying in the medical field.

I'm located in West Fort Worth, but do not mind a commute and open to any schedule.

I got a job for ya!
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        I'm there daily.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
          I'm there daily.
          Me too, haven't seen you around.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

We were only here for 2 weeks and my Wife had more interviews then she knew what to do with.Landed 3 jobs and go to pick which one she wanted to do as a Administrative/HR Assistant. From all the call backs and interviews there seems to be a lot out there in the DFW area.

Comment

I had tons of interviews, but nothing comparable in my pay grade I was in previously. I landed a management gig not too long ago. Congrats on your wife having success.

Comment

Thanks a lot, and same to you.
                And the pay was up to $6 apart from one company to the next for similar positions. She waited it out just enough to get a higher pay. Crazy some were as low as $10/hr.

Comment

Working...
                X