X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartacus: Gods of the Arena

So how was the premier????
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

DL'ing it right now. Hopefully it's a good copy. Throughout Dexter you could literally download the newest episode within a few minutes of it airing. Pretty quickly, too. Not very many seeders for Spartacus. I'm just hoping that the one I DL'd is legit, AND I can play it through the xbox or ps3.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Where you downloading it from??? Btw, why does Netflix have such a shitty variety of instant play selections. Qualities are decent but not HD.
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Pirate Bay. I just hope it's legit. There are only two torrents to pick from, so I picked the one with the most seeders. The file size seems too large. I'm hoping it's not an .mkv file b/c I can only play that shit on my PC, and not on my xbox/ps3. With the first season of spartacus, the new episodes were available right after the new episode aired and it was in 720p HD. Watched the whole first season on netflix, and never had a problem with quality except when my connection sucked.

Comment

Damn. I just saw that it's after 5am. Anyways...the show was good. Started out a little cheesy, and I was thinking "oh shit...they already fucked it up."...but damn...I was wrong. The show was great. I can't wait until next Friday. Other than maybe Dexter, this is the best fucking drama show ever. I hope that it continues to be this good.

Side note: I couldn't tell that if the Crixus from this series is the same dude from the original. If it is, he lost a lot of mass.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            Damn. I just saw that it's after 5am. Anyways...the show was good. Started out a little cheesy, and I was thinking "oh shit...they already fucked it up."...but damn...I was wrong. The show was great. I can't wait until next Friday. Other than maybe Dexter, this is the best fucking drama show ever. I hope that it continues to be this good.

Side note: I couldn't tell that if the Crixus from this series is the same dude from the original. If it is, he lost a lot of mass.
            It's the same Crixus I think. Looks the same with facial hair and toned down some. But has that same look in his eyes.

I can't wait to see what comes about the end of the show (this week) next week.

Also, it can be watched here as well. http://www.starz.com/

Comment

Yeah it was awesome, and it sucks you in much quicker than the original series did... Good thing since it is only 6 episodes

Comment

Watching it now - haven't watched the first season, but I am liking it so far.

Partially because it is renewing my thing for Lucy (F)Lawless...

Comment

I'm liking it already.

Comment

Gaticus is sick. barka is still gay. Crixus is not as bulky hence the jokes they kept saying about his size. Lucy lawles's tits are nice as are her huge nips. I bet this series will be solely based on Crixus and the doctore's rise to power over the ludus. I streamed it on Netflix.

Comment

I hope Batiatus fucks that smirky little prick who lost the other fighter up. Show was good but over too fast. Guide says it's an hour long but it only runs 50 minutes. Can't wait for this weeks episode. Lot's more sex scenes is this first episode anyways.

Comment

Waiting for the torrent. Jesus. Dexter was so much more reliable than this.

Comment

Episode 2 was awesome. Can't wait for 3 now!

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                            Waiting for the torrent. Jesus. Dexter was so much more reliable than this.
                            It's on Netflix instant, saw they put it up this morning.

Comment

I got the torrent. Dropped my netflix account. My future roommate in Austin has it so I'll just add his account to my sexbox.

Comment

Working...
                              X