MSNBC Finally Waking Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSNBC Finally Waking Up?

Keith Olbermann has been canned. There's still quite a few jackasses on that network such as Rachel Maddow, Ed Schulz and Joe Scarborough.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Shit, thought he was canned a long time ago? Or was that one of the other POS liberal networks that shitcanned him?

Stevo
    Originally posted by SSMAN
    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
      Shit, thought he was canned a long time ago? Or was that one of the other POS liberal networks that shitcanned him?

Stevo
      He was suspended because of a contract violation when he made political contributions. He returned to finish his contract out because MSNBC had to pay him either way.

Comment

The article said he had two years left on his contract and MSNBC was recently bought by Comcast...

Comment

Must have been an outting period for either party.

Comment

Fuck him. He would be a good fit for the NPR, or if that cunt Huffington had a Televised News Network.

Comment

Probably the most radical nut-bag on MSNBC, which means in all of broadcasting. All he had was shock value and hatred. Pretty typical of a guy that didn't get his ass whipped enough while growing up. I'd like to punch him in his shitty face...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                Probably the most radical nut-bag on MSNBC, which means in all of broadcasting. All he had was shock value and hatred. Pretty typical of a guy that didn't get his ass whipped enough while growing up. I'd like to punch him in his shitty face...
                he's pretty nutty, but I don't think this is a sign MSNBC is waking up. Ed Schultz, who's taking over Olberman's time slot, is pretty nutty too.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stinginstang View Post
                    he's pretty nutty, but I don't think this is a sign MSNBC is waking up. Ed Schultz, who's taking over Olberman's time slot, is pretty nutty too.
                    Schultz won't draw flies compared to Olbermann. He was over a million viewers (the top of the MSNBC bunch), and they wouldn't just cut him for the hell of it. Something's up.

Comment

A controlling stake of NBC is being sold by General Electric, to Comcast with the sale final to close at the end of this month. GE will have 49% and Comcast will have 51%. For all we know, Comcast could come in there and clean house. It would be funny to see and probably a great strategy since just about any media outlet that caters exclusively to liberals isn't a huge money maker. It is also probably not a coincidence that the GE-Comcast deal was approved by the feds and Olberturd got his ass fired off the roof in the same week. I wonder how long that limousine liberal dyke Madow is going to last? I give her about two months.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        A controlling stake of NBC is being sold by General Electric, to Comcast with the sale final to close at the end of this month. GE will have 49% and Comcast will have 51%. For all we know, Comcast could come in there and clean house. It would be funny to see and probably a great strategy since just about any media outlet that caters exclusively to liberals isn't a huge money maker. It is also probably not a coincidence that the GE-Comcast deal was approved by the feds and Olberturd got his ass fired off the roof in the same week. I wonder how long that limousine liberal dyke Madow is going to last? I give her about two months.
                        What a tangled web we weave: Barry's tight with GE's fuckface CEO Immelt, and GE owns (almost) half of MSNBC, but Olbermann's gone? I hear he wanted more money. COMCAST doesn't dick around...they're in it for the money. I'm sure Madcow and Schultz are creaming their jeans about who will be "top dog" now. It would be funny if Comcast cleaned house, and went more to the CNN-type coverage/opinions.

Comment

I read that some of the crapcast guys were republican supporters, and given keith's erratic past behavior and his current low ratings and demands for more money, they just decided to show him the door. There is some speculation that crapcast has plans to move msnbc more toward the middle.

Comment

Its of no great loss. His ratings sucked and only getting worse.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X