CoTA Track Day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoTA Track Day....

My wife got an invitation for a track day at CoTA yesterday...just a day! $2500

That is over 8 full weekends at most schools. What Tards they are!

...but it's CotA...

Don't forget the $3,000 fee if you go into the gravel on turn one and they have to rake it back to perfect.

Comment

Wow, that's crazy, my 3 day event there was $850
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Matt I can sign you in at MSR C for $1500 for Fri-Sun as a buddy hook up. HAAH what tools. I am sure they will sell some.

Comment

Way to $$$$$$$ for me, but I would like to run the track one day.

Just not worth the $$$.

Is that a year's worth at Hallet ?

Comment

yea, i got that email too. that's COTA putting on the event. ridic.

i want to attend next year if DE or apex get a weekend out there next year. i'm cool with $500 for a day or $850 for the weekend (this years prices). anymore than that? EFF NO.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Apex will not be doing a day there. Not a chance in hell.

John

Comment

Originally posted by 71pantera View Post
                Apex will not be doing a day there. Not a chance in hell.

John
                From the sounds of it, they aren't letting any more DE schools in. I have heard rumors (maybe not true) that they won't even rent to NASA.

It's their track and their rules. Maybe someday that will change.

Comment

TBD, I guess for next year. I ran with Driver's Edge and BMWCCA this year at COTA and it was awesome. For 4-5 20-25 minute sessions, I'd probably go up to $1k/day, but anything more than that, I'm out.
                  Ford
                  GM
                  Toyota
                  VAG

Comment

As soon as the contract with F1 runs out, that track will be $200/day... Till then, we're effed.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Someone post up on this forum if there are open spots with yalls groups. I'm not really a member of anything so im out of the loop. i'm gonna change that, want to aim for 4 track days a year.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                        My wife got an invitation for a track day at CoTA yesterday...just a day! $2500

That is over 8 full weekends at most schools. What Tards they are!
                        Dude, just reading the first 5 words brought a smile to my face for you. So glad things turned around for you!
                        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie97 View Post
                          From the sounds of it, they aren't letting any more DE schools in. I have heard rumors (maybe not true) that they won't even rent to NASA.

It's their track and their rules. Maybe someday that will change.

I heard the same thing. Talk to anyone that ran an event with them. The BS level would be to much for me to put up with. Now if Keith and Georg want to try that is up to them.

I am spoiled with a great relationship with the track at MSR C and I only wish we could get more dates.

Comment

Working...
                          X