1911 Recoil Spring Plug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 Recoil Spring Plug

I think I may have lost the one on my full size Kimber last night. And I'll be damned if I was maintenancing my gun in the worse room to lose something (basement). Any idea where I can buy one (preferably locally) if I can't find it?

I'm not 100% sure if one for a regular 1911 would fit it or not, if it will, then somewhere like Cheaper Than Dirt should have them.
    Is it steel? Get a tool magnet and hunt for it that way.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
      I'm not 100% sure if one for a regular 1911 would fit it or not, if it will, then somewhere like Cheaper Than Dirt should have them.
      Is it steel? Get a tool magnet and hunt for it that way.
      Good idea on the magnet. I might check a couple of stores out my way, other wise I might just mail order one. Dammit it's the one thing I hate about 1911's

Comment

Hey I know that feeling as it shoots away from you, and you try to pinpoint the sound of where it landed. I found mine thank goodness.
        Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Would you believe that I finally found this tonight? I was going to order another one from Kimber but waited to long and than they showed to be out of stock. Couldn't find one locally (not anywhere close) and just sorta put this on hold. Glad I did.

Comment

Working...
          X